Back – to –School with SPELT
Task- based Learning (TBL) for English language teaching to upper secondary level classes and beyond
This is a 2-session workshop
Session 1: Experiencing Task-based Learning (TBL) in the English language classroom
- Gain an awareness of what is TBL
- Become aware of how to design ‘task’
- Experience the step-by step procedure required in TBL
- Reflect on their experience of doing TBL
- Follow the step by step procedure of TBL to plan their lesson
- Present their plans
- Receive feedback on their plan
Rehmat Ebrahim is a passionate professional educator. She is an expert self-learner and continues to explore new avenues in education and improving teaching- learning issues. Her sessions are interesting, well-researched, intense, and organized, making them ideal for teachers who are eager to learn more.
Who should attend?
Teachers of English teaching classes 9 and above.
Session 1: July 31, 2018
Session 2: August 2, 2018
Time: 3:00 to 6:00pm both days.
Fees and registration options:
Session 1: Members: PKR. 1500/- Non-members: PKR 2000/-
Session 2: Members: PKR. 1500/- Non-members: PKR 2000/-
Both sessions: Members: PKR 2800/- Non-members: PKR 33000
- Sign up for both sessions together and get a discount
- Institutional members send 4 teachers at member rates Become a member on the spot and avail member rates